HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Holder of the Treatment of the data collected through this site, for the purposes listed below, is Carlo Canestrelli, with registered office in Via Ernesto Monaci, 5 – 00161 Rome, VAT number 14817381008; the Holder can be contacted by registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site collects the following personal data:
Automatically collected data:
During Users’ browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of provenance of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
Voluntarily provided data:
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as contact / communication forms: these data will be exclusively used for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address;
– telephone number.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after some days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
DISABLING OF COOKIES
How to disable cookies directly from the browser:
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be seen:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– the social buttons of social networks;
– Google maps.
PLACE OF THE TREATMENT
The data are processed at the head office of the Holder of the Treatment, and at the data center of the web Hosting Aruba S.p.A .. The web hosting is responsible for processing the data on behalf of the Holder.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation. The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days. The data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES OF COLLECTED DATA
The data collected by the site are not generally shared with third parties, except for specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases required by law; if it is necessary for the supply of a specific service requested by the User; for security controls or site optimization.
TRANSFER OF DATA IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantee for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantee), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield ..
METHOD OF TREATMENT AND SAFETY MEASURES
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Holder, in some cases, some categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers), specifically authorized, may have access to the data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the only cost of the possible support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantee –https: //www.garanteprivacy.it);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.